knowledgeable customer support
The Customer Support Centre is capable of handling a complete cross section of enquiries from brake selection, spares availability and sales order processing to arranging service visits and preventative maintenance contracts.
A dedicated team of qualified engineers, the department may be contacted by dialling +44 (0) 20 8894 1161.
From here you will gain access to:
- Rapid response to spares and parts orders - administration time minimized.
- 24 hour delivery of standard components - reducing possible down time.
- Credit card facility - speedy delivery for non account customers.
- Highly qualified applications engineers - empathy with customer applications.
- Helpful and friendly advice on technical issues - finding the optimum solution.
- Management of large projects - co-ordinated by a team of project engineers.
- Preventative maintenance contracts - for peace of mind maintenance.
- Technical and service training - both modular and bespoke courses catered for.
- In house service and repair facility - fully equipped workshop for guaranteed work.
Service & Repair
a dedicated service & repair unit
The Service and Repair Unit was established in 1998 in order to provide a highly dedicated, post-sales, service support for Twiflex customers. The team consists of 4 highly qualified service engineers capable of handling every aspect of brake, clutch or coupling service or refurbishment issue, relating to any customer application.
The department offers a comprehensive repair capability both "on site" and in our own fully equipped workshop. A warranty is provided on all work carried out.
committed to product support
The Twiflex Service and Repair Unit is totally committed to product support by offering a wide variety of facilities, including:
- No Obligation Quotations.
- No Obligation Site Surveys - an experienced service engineer will conduct a site survey and advise on possible improvements and recommended spares holdings.
- Detailed Inspection Reports.
- On Site Emergency call out -Service engineers are on hand to provide a priority service.
- Service contracts - Guarantee peace of mind through our "Service Contract Scheme". An engineer can visit during shutdowns and carry out planned maintenance.
- Installation and Commissioning.
providing peace of mind
- Troubleshooting - Our specialist team offers telephone advice and can arrange priority service visit.
- Discounts on new models, when the products are beyond economical repair.
All service and repair work is logged using our internal tracking system giving our customers additional piece of mind that their job can be trace at all stages.