- The Laylink coupling employs pre-compressed rubber blocks but in a link type configuration
- The links are arranged circumferentially between the driving and driven flanges
- The power and speed of the application is matched by selecting from a range of link designs, the number of links employed and the mounting pitch circle diameter
- Computer simulation is used to test and calculate the operational characteristics of designs
- The Laylink couplings have a high torsional stiffness which allow them to transmit particularly large torques and support heavy floating shafts, whilst the link configuration allows the couplings to accommodate large levels of misalignment and movement between the driving and drive equipment
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.