Customer Service, Dedicated Service & Repair
Service, Support and Repair
Twiflex offers a return-to-base refurbishment package for all its power transmission product range. In addition, on-site audit and surveys of brake and centrifugal clutch assets may be undertaken.
- In-house strip, survey and repair (including paint to marine/C5M level) to as-new specification
- Rapid turnaround of detailed inspection reports, with photographic records, to enable quick and informed decision making
- Confidence that rebuilds are conducted to OEM standards
- Factory service, conducted alongside new builds, ensures the highest quality of repair
- Rebuild warranty for peace-of-mind
- Asbestos lining removal/disposal, where required (this typically applies to centrifugal clutches; any doubts about the age, rebuild history, or content of the friction linings, please contact the customer service team quoting the unit serial number)
- Service engineers available to support installation and on-site requirements
- Service contracts schedule engineer visits during planned maintenance
- UK service and repair centre for SIME-Stromag brakes and clutches
- Advice and guidance on the scope of replacement units, if the returned part is beyond economic repair
- All servicing and repair work is logged and tracked internally, so that its status may be traced at any stage
Please contact the customer service team, at the address below, for information regarding strip and survey, repairs and refurbishments and on-site service requests.